Win 5 great prizes to celebrate our 5,000 followers on LinkedIn!
The Chamber’s reach across all of our platforms is greater than ever. To celebrate us hitting over 5,000 followers on our LinkedIn page we are giving away 5 huge prizes to 5 lucky winners. Please note, you don’t have to be a member to enter!
Prizes include the below:
- Prize One: A Premier business membership
- Prize Two: A pair of GBCC Annual Dinner tickets
- Prize Three: An exhibition stand at an event of your choice
- Prize Four: A full day meeting room for up to 30 delegates
- Prize Five: A day's training course
For terms and conditions, please click here
Win a Premier Membership
Premier membership aims to directly connect businesses via exclusive invitation-only events with key decision makers, including the opportunity to raise awareness of their business offering to fellow Premier Members at a networking breakfast. Our Premier membership is worth £1,000.
Win 2 tickets to our Annual Dinner
The GBCC's Annual Dinner and Awards is our prestigious event attracting over 1,000 business guests from across the region. Win two tickets worth £300.
Win an exhibition stand at an event of your choice
The perfect place to showcase your business at one of our exhibitions. Stands at our events start from £150.
Win a full day meeting room for up to 30 delegates
Our conference rooms provide a convenient hub for conducting formal and informal business meetings and conferences. This package is worth £600.
find out more
Win a day's Training Course
To celebrate the launch of Chamber Training, we are offering a voucher to attend a day training course consisting of subjects in exporting and importing, health and safety or a Mandarin language taster course worth up to £295.
- Prize One: A Premier business membership - Dwayne Neveu from Neveu Digital Marketing Limited
- Prize Two: A pair of GBCC Annual Dinner tickets - Alicia Nelson from Staycity Apart Hotel
- Prize Three: An exhibition stand at an event of your choice - Ann Timmons from Acclaimed Marketing Ltd
- Prize Four: A full day meeting room for up to 30 delegates - Daniel Saunders from Broster Buchanan
- Prize Five: A day's training course - Dr Rupa Parmar from Midland Health