International Trade Operations and Procedures (ITOPS)
ITOPS is a recognised International Trade Qualification covering the main elements of Export Administration. The course runs over four separate workshops, followed by an assessment. This course is now BCC accredited and successful candidates will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade. It is a practical programme that teaches candidates how to do the job of exporting a company’s products correctly – from “proforma to payment".
How does this course relate to Brexit?
With Brexit comes uncertainty. Ensure that you/staff are properly trained in Export Administration and save £1000's in third party advice/document creation.
Who should attend this course?
- Upskilling staff who may never have dealt with certain export processes.
- Anyone who currently works in an export role or has completed the Export Documentation Training Course
- Anyone who is seeking a qualification in International Trade
- Preparing for Export
- Incoterms® 2010
- The commodity code
- Proving origin – at export
- The Commercial documents
- Payment Considerations
- Moving goods – packing and marking considerations, cargo measuring, selection criteria for freight forwarders
- Airfreight, seafreight and road haulage considerations
- Transport documentation – airfreight security, SSNs and DGNs
- Customs’ and Legal – Intrastat, export entries, export licensing
- Incoterms – the current (2010) F terms
- Payment – cash with order considerations
- The importance of accurate cargo measurements
- Packing and marking considerations
- The Freight Forwarding Industry
- Moving Goods – freight accounting and freight charging, Insuring the cargo
- Transport documentation – the proof of export documents – bills of lading, certificates of shipment, CMR notes and airway bills
- Incoterms – the current C terms
- Finance – Claiming cargo insurance and documentary collections
- Customs’ and Legal – ISPM15, Pre-shipment inspection, proof of export required by HMRC
- Incoterms – the D terms
- Payment – Letters of Credit
- Customs’ and Legal Requirements– temporary import and export procedures
- import considerations, Paying duties and Duty deferment, Bonded facility
- Legally avoiding duty using I.P.R. O.P.R and ATA Carnets
Partners and Accreditations
Dates and Pricing
Please note that this is four part series of training sessions - attendance at all sessions is required for qualification. Ensure when booking that you are available for the dates listed below.
|ITOPS Course (you must attend all four to be qualified)
||Wednesday May 8th
||Thursday 30th May
||Wednesday 12th June
||Monday 24th June
Enquire and book your place
Please fill out the below form to reserve your place and a member of our team will get in touch with you. If you have any further queries about our ITOPS course, you can call us on 0121 725 8996.