We have been working hard to #KeepBusinessMoving throughout the pandemic by creating opportunities for members to learn from each other and share their expertise as business owners through webinars, video Q&As and private digital roundtable discussions.
1. KWB’s John Bryce and Malcolm Jones discuss the regional property market in 2020, key moves, trends and predictions on the impact of COVID-19
2. Stuart Joce Omni Cyber Security chief executive talks to Chamber chief executive Paul Faulkner about how Covid-19 has impacted his different business interests.
3. Sam Morgan, group chief executive officer of family-owned restaurant, bar and garden Craft, discusses the impact of COVID19 measure on hospitality with GBCC chief executive Paul Faulkner
4. Chamber patron, board member and McDonald's franchisee Doug Wright invites the Chamber to one of his 20 reopened restaurants to discuss his company's journey through the Covid-19 pandemic.
5. Western Union's head of UK FX services David Prendeville talks to Chamber chief executive about how Covid-19 has affected markets and the way the business works with clients.
6. Debbie Johnson, head of Oworx, SCC chats to Paul Faulkner, chief executive of Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce about their launching their new public cloud services offering during COVID-19
7. Karl Taylor, regional manager at occupational health specialists BHSF, talks to Paul Faulkner about the impact of Covid-19 on mental health and how the BHSF RISE service can provide solutions
8. Andrew Bisconti, food service and hospitality lecturer at University College Birmingham, chats to Chamber chief executive, Paul Faulkner, about the reopening of the university’s esteemed training restaurant
9. In this Q&A, executive coaches Jo Carr and Rob Ball from Work Horizons talks redundancies and restructuring, with Chamber patron and policy adviser Emily Stubbs.
10. Amy Burton, tax director at RSM, talks to Paul Faulkner about R&D tax credits and why businesses could be missing out on this as a way of bringing cash back into their organisation.
11. Julian Beer, deputy vice-chancellor at Birmingham City University, and Rowan Crozier, chief executive of manufacturing firm, Brandauer, discuss how the Covid crisis has impacted on graduates, young people and jobs
12. Matt McDonald, an employment law expert at law firm Shakespeare Martineau talks to Chamber chief executive Paul Faulkner about changes to employment law that have arisen as a result of the pandemic.
13. Rob Pollard founder of Lightbox and Chamber chief executive Paul Faulkner discuss what makes a business successful in the digital world - particularly during a global pandemic.
1. In this webinar, leaders discuss the roadmap to recovery from the Covid crisis.
2. Adrian Innes, chief revenue officer at Finpoint, discusses business finance options for business after the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loans end on 31 March.
3. The Chamber's Emily Stubbs discusses flexible working post-Covid-19.
4. In January 2021, a ruling from the Supreme Court brought promising news to tens of thousands of small businesses. During this webinar, an expert panel explain what the latest developments might mean for you and your business.
5. Dr Justin Varney, Director of Public Health, Birmingham City Council shares advice and guidance for businesses on COVID-19 restrictions
7. Young learners discuss the impact that COVID-19 has had on their lives and aspirations – and how the business community can support them through this challenging period.
8. In this webinar, experts from NetWatch Global discuss ongoing employment and recruitment impacting employers during the pandemic, and strategies for how to recruit new talent, keep hold of key staff, talent acquisition and building on brand values.
9. NEW: Shadow Economic Secretary, Pat McFadden discusses what needs to be done to revitalise the economy after the pandemic.