The Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce is here to help Connect, Support and Grow local business and will continue to work hard to #KeepBusinessMoving throughout this unprecedented time.
Throughout the pandemic, we have been creating opportunities for members to learn from each other, sharing their expertise and practical experiences as business owners through webinars, video Q&As and private digital roundtable discussions between members.
To find out more about private digital roundtable discussions contact your GBCC relationship manager.
1. Rob Pollard founder of Lightbox and Chamber chief executive Paul Faulkner discuss what makes a business successful in the digital world - particularly during a global pandemic.
2. Stuart Joce Omni Cyber Security chief executive talks to Chamber chief executive Paul Faulkner about how Covid-19 has impacted his different business interests.
3. Sam Morgan, group chief executive officer of family-owned restaurant, bar and garden Craft, discusses the impact of COVID19 measure on hospitality with GBCC chief executive Paul Faulkner
4. Chamber patron, board member and McDonald's franchisee Doug Wright invites the Chamber to one of his 20 reopened restaurants to discuss his company's journey through the Covid-19 pandemic.
5. Western Union's head of UK FX services David Prendeville talks to Chamber chief executive about how Covid-19 has affected markets and the way the business works with clients.
6. Debbie Johnson, head of Oworx, SCC chats to Paul Faulkner, chief executive of Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce about their launching their new public cloud services offering during COVID-19
7. Karl Taylor, regional manager at occupational health specialists BHSF, talks to Paul Faulkner about the impact of Covid-19 on mental health and how the BHSF RISE service can provide solutions
8. Andrew Bisconti, food service and hospitality lecturer at University College Birmingham, chats to Chamber chief executive, Paul Faulkner, about the reopening of the university’s esteemed training restaurant
9. In this Q&A, executive coaches Jo Carr and Rob Ball from Work Horizons talks redundancies and restructuring, with Chamber patron and policy adviser Emily Stubbs.
10. Amy Burton, tax director at RSM, talks to Paul Faulkner about R&D tax credits and why businesses could be missing out on this as a way of bringing cash back into their organisation.
1. A panel of business and political leaders discuss the launch of the Birmingham Economic Review 2020, a major publication produced by the Chamber and the University of Birmingham City-REDI
2. Raj Kandola, senior policy and patron adviser at the Chamber, Dr Justin Varney, director of public health at Birmingham City Council and Simon Strothers, director of 3P Innovation discuss COVID-19 research, advice for businesses & approaches to innovation
3. Leading figures in industry share their perspectives, advice and experiences on the Future of the Tourist Economy post-COVID 19
4. Dr Justin Varney, Director of Public Health, Birmingham City Council shares advice and guidance for businesses on COVID-19 restrictions
5. Anne Clews, from Chamber patron Curium Solutions, talks how to lead people through change and the importance of the concept, me, we and you
6. In this webinar, guests from Solihull Council and Finpoint discuss the most current grant options announced by the government, eligibility criteria and how to apply.