Remote working and social distancing are likely to remain features of UK business for some time. As a result, being able to do business digitally and flexibly is even more important now than ever before.
Below you will find advice, guidance and case studies from Chamber members.
We recognise that it is simply not possible for all business activity to move online and offsite; you can find out more about how we are lobbying for greater support for businesses below:
1. In this webinar, president of Burton & District Chamber of Commerce, Nik Hardy and a group of special guests, discuss the evolution of business resilience through digital technology.
2. Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce patron SCC led a webinar for Chamber members on adapting to a remote workforce through the coronavirus pandemic.
3. Tim Merritt, a partner at RSM, delivers a webinar for Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce on the alleviating the risk of fraud during the Covid-
4. Chris Brewerton, senior business development manager at Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce talks about marketing during the coronavirus outbreak.
5. Qasim Majid, chief executive of the Wow Group of Companies and president of the Asian Business Chamber of Commerce, delivers a webinar on how to make your business digitally fit.
6. How to Keep US and UK Business Relationships: A Covid-19 Trans-Atlantic Marketing Primer.
7. Martyn Jupp, president of Cannock Chase Chamber of Commerce, talks to chief executive Paul Faulkner about leading through Covid-19, supporting local businesses in the recovery from the pandemic and the future of the hospitality, leisure, food and drink trades.
8. Cookes Furniture managing director James Cooke talks to head of the Sutton Coldfield Chamber of Commerce, Chris Brewerton about how the business has been operating during the Covid-19 pandemic and how they plan to blend a traditional approach to retail with new ideas going forward.
9. In this Q&A, Sarah Gill, MD of The Peel Aldergate & Christopher’s in Tamworth, discusses with Chris Brewerton, how she has had to quickly adapt the business to carry-outs and takeaways and utilised social media in order to boost trade during the coronavirus crisis.
10. Chamber chief executive Paul Faulkner is joined by Kat Hill, cyber security sales lead at Birmingham-headquartered IT firm SCC.
11. Chamber Digital Marketing Manager, James Lloyd-Smith, is joined by Rob Pollard from Lightbox, Richard Crooks and Martyn Proctor from Do Everything Differently discussing "Ways to win new business in the new normal".
Will Covid-19 rewrite the business rulebook? Why digital marketing is now more important than ever.
Adapting PR and marketing strategy to suit new consumer expectations during and post Covid-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Data Protection - The keys to securing agile or home working