If you have multiple team members that need to learn the new rules and regulations around International trade, the Greater Birmingham Chamber’s of Commerce have designed new bespoke training options available to your company.
Book 2 places on our BCC accredited training course Documentary letters of credit & methods of payment and receive a 20% discount.
Just some topics covered on this specialised subject:
• The letter of credit process including terminology, LC types, UCP 600 rules and management and presentation of the letter of credit
• Methods of payment – risks and benefits, advance payment, documentary collection, open account, letter of credit
• Shipping documents
Members fee after discount - £392 + VAT
Non-members fee after discount - £472 + VAT
29/9/2021 (remote training): 9.30am – 3.30pm
Book a place on to our Risk & rewards of International trade webinar and receive a 25% discount.
Just a few of the points covered:
• Country and Political Risk
• Commercial Risk
• Logistics Risk
• Foreign Exchange Risk
• Financial Risk (includes Funding options
Members fee after discount - £86.25 + VAT
Non members fee after discount - £131.25 + VAT
28/9/2021 (Remote training): 9.30am – 12.30pm
Book 1 place on to our course An introduction to Authorised economic operator (AEO) and receive a 15% discount
Attendees will understand:
• What AEO status is for?
• The application process for any Simplified Customs Procedures and how likely it would be to be easier and quicker
• How HMRC may accept reduced Customs Comprehensive Guarantees for deferred Customs Duty and VAT therefore saving money.
Members fee after discount - £170 + VAT
Non members fee after discount - £238 + VAT
7/10/2021 (remote training): 9.30am – 3.30pm.
Book 2 places on to our course A beginner’s practical guide to exporting and receive a 10% discount.
Just some of the course objectives:
• Requesting a Shipment Quotation
• Export Documentation
• Packing Lists and Labels
• Creating an Invoice – Practical Session
• Booking and Managing the Shipment Collection
Members fee after discount - £441 + VAT
Non members fee after discount - £531 + VAT
12/10/2021(remote training): 9.30am – 3.30pm.