Star IT Euro Ltd.
digiBook is one new technology.
This is special designed for universities, colleges, institutes, schools, publishers and education centres that embedded on PDF format.
digiBook technology, will convert any books, especially education books in any levels of education to a new interactive digital book that can increase amount learning and creativity in students.
Accessible to this new technology, will be very easily on any devices and operating system (Windows, iOS and Android) and is include text, sounds, video, photo galleries, 2D/ 3D animations and simulations.
- Interactive Images: Pictures in digiBook go further when they’re interactive. Zoom features add even more to the experience. Pictures tell a bigger story when they’re interactive.
- Interactive Simulation: Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time. The act of simulating something first requires that a model be developed. Some of pictures in digiBooks go further when they’re Simulation.
- Interactive Galleries: Instead of seeing just one image on the page, digiBook readers can swipe through an entire collection of interactive photos and captions with a finger. They can navigate the gallery using photo thumbnails or step through images one at a time.
- Media: Video and audio bring any subject matter to life, anywhere on the page. digiBook readers will experience text and images instead of just reading and viewing them. Movies can play automatically, and any frame of a movie to be the poster frame.
- Chapter & Book Reviews: digiBook will let to readers test their knowledge using a variety of question types: multiple choice, choose the correct image, label the image, or a mix of all three. Users can include six possible answers to each question.
- 2D & 3D Images: digiBook readers can interact with 2D and 3D objects by touch. So instead of seeing just a cross section of the brain, they can manipulate 3D image to see all the way around it.
- Pop-Up: A picture may be worth a thousand words, but sometimes it can use a few more. Pop-up in digiBook let readers tap an image to reveal a window of additional information, images or other data to give more contexts.
For more information on Star IT Euro click here.