Optimism among businesses around the world is at its highest level and this positivity needs to be harnessed. Businesses in the West Midlands need to realise their potential and look beyond the domestic market. According to Baroness Rona Fairhead, Minister for Trade and Export Promotion, there are nearly 300,000 companies in the UK that produce goods and services that could be exported – but have no overseas sales.
The Greater Birmingham Chambers, HSBC and Grant Thornton have joined together to provide you with the knowledge you need to grow your business internationally.
We will cover;
• Seizing the opportunities
• What are the key accelerators to international growth?
• Understanding new markets
• Tax implications to trading overseas
• Financing growth
• Buying a business overseas
• Growing overseas through M&A
• The importance of networks and connections