• How can you fund your organisation’s investment plans?
• What support and grants could help your business?
• Could you be entitled to R&D tax credits and not even know it?
• Would forming a partnership with a university help take your business to the next level?
Join us to for our next Business Growth Seminar which will explore how you can Invest to Grow your business.
During this event you will have the opportunity to discuss up to two topics with our guest experts in small, roundtable discussions. More information on our guest experts will be available shortly.
This event will include an introduction to the GBCC’s Invest To Grow campaign. Invest To Grow aims to help businesses boost productivity through investment in innovation, R&D, technology & machinery. It is a content led campaign aimed at sharing best practice, briefing information and businesses views on investment in innovation, research & development, technology and machinery. It will run from the 10th-21st September.
Delegates will be invited to sign up to their preferred discussion sessions on the day. Some sessions may prove more popular than others so be sure to arrive on time to avoid disappointment.
Amy Burton, Associate Director, RSM
Topic: Innovating for Growth
• The tax incentives available to support investment in innovation and R&D.
• “Myth busting”: what qualifies as R&D.
Kate Jermey, Business Engagement Manager (KTP), University of Birmingham
Topic: Partnerships for Growth
• Recruiting talented students and graduates.
• Collaborative partnerships to apply and embed the latest innovations to your business.
• Onsite office and incubator space.
• Business support on accessing regional and national funding.
• Joining the University of Birmingham Business Club to network with academics and other businesses in your area.
David Evans & Jeanette Peters, GBSLEP Growth Hub
Topic: Support for Growth
Blake McDonald & Christina Sprawson, HSBC
Topic: Financing Growth