Welcome to our new training programme for 2018. We have expanded the number of courses in response to the needs of companies involved in International Trade. Our aim is to ensure your staff are professionally trained to aid the development of your business.
Staff working in export administration, sales and finance need to have an in-depth and practical working knowledge of the procedures required to ensure payment for goods under a letter of credit. This course is designed to make attendees aware of the pitfalls that hold up and prevent payment.
• Overview of Letters of Credit • A review of other payment methods
• Letters of Credit • Administration and procedure
• Terminology • Costs and content
• Reviewing export documents • Avoiding and resolving discrepancies
• Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600)
Our next event will be on Thursday 18th October.