Welcome to our new training programme for 2018. We have expanded the number of courses in response to the needs of companies involved in International Trade. Our aim is to ensure your staff are professionally trained to aid the development of your business.
Delegates will learn about the important documents used in international transactions. The seminar takes a practical approach to why and when documents are needed with instructions on how to complete them correctly.
• The Export Quotation • Export Invoices
• Export Cargo Shipping Instructions • Certificates of Origin
• Movement Certificates: EUR1, ATR and invoice declarations • Airway Bills
• Bills of Lading • CMR Notes
• Sources of vital information • Packing Lists
• Admin & record keeping for legal requirements • Dangerous Goods Notes
• Insurance Certificates • Certificates of Shipment
• C88/SAD Forms • Inspection Certificates
There are four courses in total:
• BIRMINGHAM – Wednesday 7 March • BIRMINGHAM – Wednesday 20 June
• BIRMINGHAM – Wednesday 10 October • BIRMINGHAM – Wednesday 5 December