We are delighted to tell you that the Chamber’s Annual Awards Celebration 2020 will move online this year so that we can continue to celebrate the success of local businesses.
As you may recall, this flagship event was scheduled to be held at the ICC on Thursday 19th March when we were looking forward to welcoming 1400 guests to what has become the biggest business dinner in the country. In the lead up to the night and in light of the developing Coronavirus situation at the time, we took the decision to postpone the event in the interests of everybody’s health and safety.
After careful consideration we have now taken the decision to move the 2020 Chamber Awards online for a night of digital entertainment and celebration so that we can continue to recognise and celebrate the success of local businesses.
The event will now take place on Thursday 23rd July from 7pm when we will reveal the winners of all categories and shine a positive spotlight on our region’s business community and talent.
You can view the Awards shortlist here and full details of the line-up for the Awards show will be revealed in due course.
For your future information, the 2021 Chamber Dinner and Awards will take place at the ICC on Thursday 1st April 2021, with more details to follow.
12 award winners will announced on the night:
• Excellence in Contribution to the Community - Sponsored by National Express
• Excellence in Customer Service - Sponsored by SF Recruitment
• Excellence in Hospitality - Sponsored by NEC Group
• Excellence in International Business - Sponsored by Andalucia Tourism Board
• Excellence in Manufacturing - Sponsored by Crowe
• Excellence in People Development - Sponsored by Aston University
• Excellence in Responsible Business - Sponsored by Birmingham Business School, at the University of Birmingham
• Excellence in Retail - Sponsored by Inspired Energy
• Excellence in Sales & Marketing - Sponsored by O2
• Excellence in Technology & Innovation - Sponsored by METCloud
• Excellence in Third Sector - Sponsored by South & City College Birmingham
• Excellence in Training & Education - Sponsored by Palletways
• Greater Birmingham Business of the Year (picked as an overall winner from the above categories) - Sponsored by Richardson
You can also follow the conversation in the build up to this online event using #GBCCAwards20
*This event is open to both members and non-members and is free for everyone to attend. Please note that you don't need a membership number to book on to this event.*
We hope you can join us.