The Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce Annual Dinner and Awards is one of the most prestigious events in the region’s business calendar. The 2019 dinner will take place at the ICC on Thursday 11th April.
The dinner is set to attract over 1,200 guests from businesses across Greater Birmingham with the evening starting at 6pm with a networking drinks reception.
Business Awards - Entries now open!
There are 10 awards that you can apply for:
• Excellence in Contribution to the Community
• Excellence in Customer Service
• Excellence in Hospitality
• Excellence in International Business
• Excellence in Manufacturing - Sponsored by Birmingham Airport
• Excellence in People Development - Sponsored by Wesleyan
• NEW Excellence in Retail
• Excellence in Sales & Marketing
• Excellence in Technology & Innovation - Sponsored by Millennium Point
• Excellence in Training & Education
• Greater Birmingham Business of the Year 2019 (picked as an overall winner from the above categories)
Please note our BOGOF offer has now finished.
To download an application form, please click on the button below. The deadline for entries is Friday 8th February at 5pm. Please email your entries to email@example.com and you will get an auto-reply if it has been received.
For further details, please call 0121 607 1772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org