Welcome to our new training programme for 2018. We have expanded the number of courses in response to the needs of companies involved in International Trade. Our aim is to ensure your staff are professionally trained to aid the development of your business.
The aim of this course is to ensure that all those attending understand the necessary requirements for successful importing into the UK and EU – and how they can apply those requirements in their place of work.
This programme is designed to give an in-depth study of the administrative, legal, logistical and financial demands which are vital for ensuring that goods are delivered cost effectively and with the minimum of delay.
• Factors to be considered to ensure successful importing • Sources of advice and information
• HM Revenue & Customs entry requirements • The Customs ‘Tariff’
• Types of import entry • Import documentation
• Import costs & charges • Preferences and quotas
• The role of freight forwarders • Methods of payment
• Successful delivery of goods and INCOTERMS