Raise the BAR - Business Adaptability and Resilience
Uncertainty – it’s one of the few constants currently facing local businesses. From Brexit to concerning global economic forces to the impact of disruptive technologies and beyond; headwinds (and opportunities) abound.
Raise the BAR, the GBCC’s Business Adaptability and Resilience Campaign aims to challenge & inform employers about approaches to managing risk and being agile and responsive to change. The campaign will run throughout September 2019 and will feature high quality digital content focused on GBCC members sharing best practice.
In three years’ time, European Businesses believe the top risks will be
Accelerated rates of change in market factors
Economic slowdown/slow recovery
Cyber attacks / data breach
Source: Aon 2019 Global Risk Management Survey
How to get involved
Provide a Case Study or Expert Advice
Providing a blog post or video for the Raise the BAR campaign is a great way to grow awareness of your organisation Greater Birmingham. Can you or businesses in you network:
- Offer top tips or expert advice on financial resilience, managing risk, embracing innovation or adapting to change?
- Provide a case study showcasing how you’re organisation has approached any of the above?
Get in touch
Sponsor the Campaign
Could your organisation benefit from:
- 1 month of proactive promotion, positioning your organisation as the go to expert on business adaptability & resilience
- Showcasing your organisation’s expertise
- Demonstrating your support for Greater Birmingham based businesses
Find out more