Embassy and Consular Documents

What are Embassy and Consular documents?

When dealing with certain areas of the world it is often a requirement to get your documents legalised by the relevant Embassies or endorsed by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. 

Acting as an agent of the Arab British Chamber of Commerce we can arrange for these to be done for you, and with our connections to consular agencies, we can get documents dealt with for any country that have their own specific requirements.

When and why do I need it?

If you are sending a shipment to a country in the Arab League, it is often a minimum requirement that you ship your goods with an Arab British Certificate of Origin and an invoice, and these need certifying by The Arab British Chamber and legalising by the embassy of the destination country. 

For certain countries, it is a requirement that documents that go alongside your shipment (such as health certificates, free sale documents etc) are legalised as well. We also can assist with Hajj and Umrah documents for pilgrimages to Mecca.

How can I apply for a Certificate of Origin?

By phone - Need assistance? Get in touch to speak with an international documentation specialist, who can help with processing your application. Speak to one of the team on 0121 725 8996

Visit our docs. counter - Pop into the GBCC HQ to request your documents or simply to find out more information:
75 Harborne Road
B15 3DH

Online application - You can apply using our online service, eCert. Standard Service: Apply before 12pm to get the process of legalisation or apostille started that day.